Changing leaves, chilly evenings, and scents of cinnamon and pumpkin spice are a few of our favorite things about fall, but what really gets us excited about the new season is, of course, the weddings! Autumn weddings are characterized by a natural elegance that is best achieved by embracing your surroundings and incorporating them into your big day. If you’re anything like us, prepare to fall in love with these fall wedding ideas!
1. Fill your bouquet with foliage and feathers.
2. Dress your groom cozy brown and navy suiting pieces.
3. Ditch your nude pumps in lieu of aubergine suede.
4. Or go a little edgy with a pair of black heeled booties.
5. Illustrate your fall wedding with hand-designed invitations.
6. Dress your bridesmaids in shades of scarlet, crimson, and burgundy for a romantic fall aesthetic.
7. Or we’re loving the ombre effect of these emerald dresses for a jewel toned wedding.
8. 2015 may be on its way out the door, but Merlot will always be the color of fall. Use it in your bouquet for a romantic twist!
9. Embrace a natural look with a twig-inspired hairpiece in your up-do.
10. Plan your first look among the changing leaves.
11. Choose a fall color palette like cranberry, gold, and dark purple to evoke the natural hues of the season.
12. Gold light fixtures are an elegant autumnal addition.
13. Show your guests to their seats the natural way — with tiny tree stumps!
14. Wow your guests with tables lined in fall florals for your outdoor reception.
15. A pie table is a delicious fall alternative to wedding cake.
16. Keep your guests warm with a cheery whiskey bar.
17. Go apple picking before your big day and use fresh apples as name cards.
18. Place seasonal florals in orange and red on your tiered wedding cake for a pop of color.
Planning a wedding for the cozy autumn season? Check out our fall wedding inspiration board on Pinterest for even more ideas!