image by Melissa Green Photography
You could say that we’re big on moments here at Junebug Weddings, and there’s no moment that gets us worked up like an emotional first look. The bride looks so insanely gorgeous, the groom is trying not to cry, and they are both overflowing with excitement that they’ll be saying “I do” in just a short time. In honor of our favorite part of a wedding day, here are 17 of the most amazingly heartfelt first looks from real weddings.
1. This groom burrowed his head in his bride’s shoulder to make sure she was real.
2. This groom nearly fell to his knees at the sight of his stunning bride!
3. This series of photos gets us right in the heart!
4. Even Lake Louise wasn’t as pretty as this bride on her wedding day.
5. We love a groom who cries tears of excitement upon seeing his bride!
6. This groom experienced love at first sight all over again when his bride came down the aisle.
7. We hope this dad brought his new son some tissues at the end of the aisle!
8. “AHHHHHHH” – This groom.
9. This groom thought he could hold back the tears, but he couldn’t.
10. “AHHHHHHH” Part two.
11. She’s not crying, it’s just the rain. Seriously.
12. These cool kids couldn’t wait to say “I do!”
13. A library was the perfect spot for this quiet first look.
14. Everyone got in on the action for this couple’s first look!
15. This couple decided to relive their first encounter by sharing their first look on a school bus.
16. We would be smiling too if this was our bride!
17. How sweet that these cuties exchanged letters before their first look?
We’re not crying, you’re crying! For more emotional wedding photos, check out Kaylee and Karlyn’s same-sex Fairy Glen wedding.