Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we’re here to help you celebrate–not just the holiday, but each other. Whether you’re making you’re lounging around the house, working towards new goals, indulging in little luxuries, or out embracing the world, you’re doing it together and your Valentine’s Day gifts can totally play a part in making that happen. So what are you waiting for? Get to shopping with this ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Homebody
If your special someone’s ideal day is spent lounging on the couch, binge-watching a new Netflix show, these gifts for the homebody are perfect. From puzzles to cozy blankets to games, these are sure to keep you entertained in the comfort of your own home.
1. Jiggy For Anthropologie Puzzle Set ($54); 2. Crosley UO Exclusive Wood Crusier Record Player ($99); 3. Serene House Ranger Essential Oil Diffuser ($25); 4. UO Brushed Waffle Throw Blanket ($39); 5. Steve Madden Vesa Clog Slipper ($38.75); 6. Capri Blue Volcano Room Spray ($24); 7. The Five-Minute Journal By Intelligent Change ($24.95); 8. Set of 4 Levi Mugs ($48); 9. We’re Not Really Strangers: Self Reflection Edition Card Game ($15)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Chef and Bartender
If your significant other can’t keep away from the kitchen or is always concocting new cocktail recipes, surprise them with a brand new cookbook or Instagram-worthy cocktail glasses. They’ll be cooking up a storm which means you’ll both be left happy–and full.
1. Ridged Martini Glass ($10); 2 The Newlywed Table Cook Book ($29.95); 3. BergHOFF Ron 7” Cast Iron Saucepan ($89); 4. Brass Wine Rack ($38); 5. Mortar, Pestle, and Tortilla Basket Set ($60); 6. Claire Bar Cart ($299); 7. MagicLinen Apron ($40); 8. Material Trio of Knives ($155); 9. Hearth & Hand Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($49.99)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Beauty Lover
Skincare routines have taken the world by storm. From serums to rollers to masks, it can be hard to navigate the beauty world if you’re unfamiliar. That’s why we’ve made your job easy and gathered some of the best beauty gifts that any beauty lover is sure to enjoy.
1. Nopod Weighted Eye Mask ($32); 2. Coouli Mini Beauty Refrigerator ($60); 3. DERMA E Vitamin C Instant Radiance Citrus Facial Peel ($22.49); 4. Sunday Riley Power Couple Mini Kit ($28); 5. Glamcor Riki Skinny Vanity Mirror ($195); 6. Kitsch Microderma Roller ($18); 7. Baja Zen Mermaid Glow Body Buff Scrub ($28); 8. Capri Blue Volcano Hand Cream ($18); 9. Vanity Planet Forever Young Rejuvenating Facial Wand ($60)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Tech Aficionado
Technology has come ridiculously far these days. In fact, there’s pretty much a gadget for every problem one can run into. If you’ve got a techie in your life then there’s a good chance that they already have all the new gadgets, so consider one of these more unique items.
1. Packard Bell Home Theater Projector and Screen ($98); 2. Lovebox Messenger ($100); 3. Halo One Bluetooth Speaker ($185); 4. Shibori-Dyed Leather Roll-Up Tech Pouch ($38); 5. Vie Oli UVC Phone Sanitizer and Wireless Charging Hub ($39.95); 6. aHead Wireless Headphones ($145); 7. C By GE On/Off Smart Plug ($29.95); 8. Fujifilm UO Exclusive Mini Link Smartphone Printer ($99); 9. Selfie Ring Light ($29.95)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Gym Junkie
We all know at least one person who eats, sleeps, and breathes, and the gym. With more and more people choosing to work out at home, why not get them equipment that will help them miss their gym a little less?
1. Bala Bangles Wearable Weight Set ($49); 2. Nike Pro Mid-Rise Legging ($48); 3. Bala Sliders Set ($20); 4. Everlast Elite Training 16 oz Boxing Glove ($50); 5. Calm Club Yoga Card Deck ($25); 6. Halfmoon Essential Studio Yoga Mat ($30); 7. Sweat With Bec Abs For Days Ab Roller ($36); 8. Tangram Rookie Smart Jump Rope ($39.95); 9. UO Prep Duffle Bag ($54)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Outdoor Enthusiast
While no gift compares to being outside for an outdoor enthusiast, there’s a long list of gifts that you can get to help them enjoy their time in nature a little more. Water bottles, hammocks, portable espresso machines–these gift options make for the perfect camping trip.
1. Good + Well Supply Co. National Park Candle ($40); 2. Stanley Camp Mug ($20); 3. Travel Hammock ($35); 4. Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 32 oz Water Bottle ($45); 5. Hydro Flask 15 L Soft Backpack Cooler ($175); 6. Pendleton Playing Card Deck ($19.95); 7. BlendJet One Portable Blender ($39.95); 8. NOWspresso Portable Espresso Machine ($219.95); 8. Danner Adrika Hiker Boots ($175)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For The Spiritualist
We could all use a little more zen in our lives from time to time and these gifts make that process a little easier. If your loved one is in touch with their spiritual side, they’re going to love these self-enlightenment gifts.
1. Halfmoon Round Linen Meditation Cushion ($70); 2. Himalayan Salt Massage Ball ($8); 3. The Antique Anatomy Tarot Card Kit ($29.99); 4. Halfmoon Hand-Hammered Brass Singing Bowl ($78); 5. Shoppe Geo Reveal Stone Collection ($30); 6. Moon & Jai Intention Kit ($29); 7. Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing by Yulia Van Doren ($14.99); 8. I AM & CO Everything Affirmation Card Deck ($15); 9. Vagabond Goods Zen Therapy Zen Meditation Kit ($84)