Cool temperatures come with cool color palette options, and winter weddings are no exception. If you’ve decided on a chilly affair and are still in the early planning stages, it’s easy to feel trapped in a box—especially when it comes to winter wedding colors. But we’re here to remind you to think outside of the traditional winter wedding shades. While a monochromatic rich berry red or green look will always hold a space in our hearts, there are a variety of color combinations to play with on your mood board.
For couples planning cozy “I do’s” in the winter months and seeking inspo for color palettes, look no further than these unique winter wedding colors inspired by the utter romanticism of the season.
1. White, French Grey, Pickled Bluewood, and Grey Asparagus
2. White, Dove Grey, Spicy Mix, and Black
3. White, Everglade, Gondola, and Black
4. Champagne, Hazel Green, Sherpa Blue, and Mirage
5. White, Vanilla, Everglade, and Black
6. Champagne, Silver Chalice, Grey Asparagus, and Maroon
7. White and Champagne
When you picture a winter wedding, odds are icy landscapes, fluffy coats, and warm drink stations come to mind. While those elements make for an incredibly romantic celebration, they aren’t the only options available. To make hosting a unique winter wedding that much easier, we’ve compiled all the tips and tricks you need in one convenient location—happy planning!