image by Miss Gen Photography
With the weather finally warming up after a long winter, your spring engagement outfit may be the first time you head out without a coat and tights! Whether you’re taking your spring engagement photos in a garden, by the water, or downtown in your favorite city, these spring engagement outfit ideas will help you feel fresh, fashionable, and fabulous as you celebrate your love in front of the camera!
1. Vibrant colors make for playful engagement photos.
2. Texture adds visual interest to your outfit and your images.
3. Just say yes to pattern mixing! Love the retro style of her dress and the way its colors show up in his shirt!
4. Bridal-inspired looks remind everyone of what’s to come and make for lovely Save The Date cards.
5. Black and white is eternally chic.
6. Is there anything happier than a bright pop of red?
7. Consider your outfits from head to toe. We love how this couple’s shirts complement each other’s shoes!
8. Let your personality shine in kitschy prints and unexpected color pairings.
9. If you’re shooting in front of a colorful backdrop, neutral colors are best.
10. Achieve an organic look with über-casual outfits.
11. Pastel hues just scream spring!
12. A garden engagement session looks even better in petal pink.
13. Nothing says spring like flower crowns, chambray, and suspenders!
14. Classic pieces feel effortless in light colors like khaki, pale blue, and white.
15. Choosing pieces that move as you do results in dynamic photos.
Love these spring engagement outfit ideas, but planning for fall engagement photos? Check out these 17 cozy, cute, and cool fall engagement outfit ideas!