To continue with this this morning’s topic of tips to include your dog in your wedding, we’ve come up with a list of resources and fun doggy ideas! We’ve got clothing and accessories for your pup himself, or other fashion and decor items that will give a nod to the dog in your life whether he is attending the wedding or not.
- Adorable bow ties, neck ties and even little cuffs with cuff links at Fur Kids Closet on Etsy.com
- “The Hottest trends in Canine Couture” from B*tch New York
- All kinds of designer dog fashion and accessories at UrbanPup.com
- Dog collars, leashes, bow ties and more from Sooper Tramp on Etsy.com
- Fun custom illustrated wedding cake toppers from Star House on Etsy.com
- Wooden dog wedding cake toppers from Knottingwood on Etsy.com
- Dog and Bone cufflinks from Cuff Cuff on Etsy.com
- Sweet doggy silhouette cuff links from Austin Creations on Etsy.com
- Personalized dog silhouette thank you notes from Fiona Designs on Etsy.com
- Letterpress dog coasters from Sesame Letterpress
Happy wedding planning dog lovers! Let us know the ways that you are including your pets in your wedding day!
(Wedding photo above by Jules Bianchi Photography)