The Pacific Northwest is a wonderland unlike any other part of the United States, with its picturesque views of rivers and mountains and rich natural color palette. Pacific Northwest weddings are unique because of the romantic intimacy caused by the vast surroundings. Every region has its stand out wedding professionals, and the venues of the Pacific Northwest are truly extraordinary. We’re so excited to share our Top 10 Pacific Northwest venues for your west coast wedding planning. We’re sure you’ll find the venue of your dreams in this bunch!
images by Amanda Lloyd
1. Salish Lodge & Spa is the ideal wedding venue for couples who want to exchange vows in a natural setting, while having the ability to retreat indoors for a fabulous celebration in a beautiful lodge. The Hidden Terrace, one of Salish Lodge’s most breathtaking spots, overlooks the grand Snoqualmie River, which you absolutely want in the backdrop of your ceremony and wedding images. On top of the incomparable scenery, Salish provides excellent service through a team of professionals dedicated to making your day every bit as magical as you imagined.
2. Willows Lodge is the destination venue of your wine country dreams. Located on the Sammamish River with mountain views draped in the distance, the venue provides a positively picturesque setting for your most special day. While you’re wrapped up in the romance of exchanging vows and embracing your partner in the serene surroundings, the exemplary professionals of Willows Lodge will ensure that everything is taken care of, from your champagne glass to your guests.
3. Laurel Creek Manor is the most elegant estate in the Pacific Northwest, with its romantic English gardens, two large terraces, and European architecture. Whether you’re planning an indoor or outdoor affair, the charming grounds provide a superior setting for the day you’ve always dreamed. No matter the size of your celebration, the fabulous staff is prepared to sweep you off your feet and accommodate your wedding needs.
image by A Beautiful Day Photography
4. Farm Kitchen is the perfect venue for your elegant rustic wedding in the Pacific Northwest. The 18-acre organic farm provides a vintage country atmosphere with French Doors, wooden dance floor, and wide lawn ideal for lawn game entertainment. If food is at the top of your wedding priority list, allow one the preferred caterers to create a feast for you and your guests in the large commercial kitchen onsite.
5. Bellevue Club is a unique venue that offers everything your heart may desire. The venue is dedicated to producing every detail of the wedding you envision, while also providing a space that is true to the spirit of the Pacific Northwest. The warm color palette of the luxury boutique hotel sets a romantic stage for your affair in the Olympic Ballroom. With on-site athletic facilities, full-service spa, and gourmet dining experiences, the Bellevue Club really has it all.
images by Michèle M. Waite
6. Bella Luna Farms is the quintessential rustic Pacific Northwest venue, with its towering trees, beautifully crafted stone and timber structures, and organic gardens. If a farm-to-table experience inspires you, allow the the farmstead artisans use farm-fresh ingredients to craft gourmet meals fit for your dream wedding. The team at Bella Luna Farms ensures a tailored event that meets every detail of your unique wedding vision.
images by A Beautiful Day Photography
7. The Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club, and Spa is your waterfront wedding venue in the Pacific Northwest. The Woodmark boasts views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains, and their luxury amenities are sure to bring your wedding vision to life. If you’re looking for a venue that serves as more than a setting for your day, allow the professionals at The Woodmark to partner with you to create a wedding that reflects the story you and your love share.
8. Roche Harbor Resort is unlike any other venue in the area, as the venue is set directly on the sparkling blue marina of San Juan Island. The lavish venue provides exquisite ceremony spots from the Sunken Garden to the historic Lady of Good Voyage chapel on the hill. No matter the size of your wedding, Roche Harbor has a luxurious reception experience to accommodate your needs and fulfill your wedding dreams.
9. Storybook Farm is the enchanting venue for your fairy tale wedding in the Pacific Northwest. With the Cascade mountains in the background, waterfalls and gardens abound, and furnished farmhouse and barn, Storybook Farm is 68 acres of endless possibilities for your wedding.
images by Melissa Ergo
10. Swans Trail Farms is the historic farm for your Snohomish River wedding. The surrounding nature of the rustic venue speaks for itself and sets a romantic scene for your peaceful farm wedding in the Pacific Northwest. With your ceremony over looking the cool water and your reception in the partially-open barn, your wedding will wow from start to finish.