Whether your bridal style leans more edgy or romantic or lands somewhere in between the two, Emma Katzka‘s latest bridal accessories collection Float is the perfect way to punctuate your look. We’ve always adored how Katzka’s designs tread the line between trendy and timeless, and Float is no exception with its modern approach to hair pieces, earrings, bracelets, and more using quartz, pearls, and opal stones.
Here’s what Emma Katzka had to say about her gorgeous new collection, Float:
My new collection, “Float,” was inspired by my love for two very different artists – Claude Monet and Takashi Murakami. I love the way they both portray flowers in such polar opposite ways and decided to center the shoot and many of the pieces around that concept. Eventually, I started creating other pieces inspired by many other artists that I’ve long admired. The collection highlights organic materials inspired by water, such as stick pearls, blue quartz, metallic quartz, and opal stones. I’ve loved creating something that evokes the cool, modern, fresh side of bridal, with plenty of femininity still thrown in.
Ready to fall in love with Float?
Did someone say Giveaway?
To celebrate Emma Katzka‘s new collection, we’ve teamed up to give one lucky winner $200 in e-credit to shop their favorite bridal accessories! Check out the official rules and enter to win below!
– Giveaway open to US and Canada only
– You must be 13 years of age or older to enter
– You must enter prior to the giveaway close date on December 17 at 11:59 PM Central Time
– Winners will be notified via email on December 18
– Winner will receive $200 e-credit to Emma Katzka, not valid on custom orders
– By entering, you agree to be contacted via email by Junebug Weddings
– By entering, you agree to the Official Rules and the Junebug Weddings Terms and Conditions
And the winner is…Alexandra McKay!
The Talented Team:
Photography – Rachel Red Photography
Bridal Accessories – Emma Katzka
Event Planning – Lindsay Bishop Events
Venue – King Street Hospitality Group
Hair & Makeup – Ash and Co. Bridal Hair
Wedding Dresses – Loulette Bride
Model – Kate Fullero
Good luck and be sure to check out all of Emma Katzka’s bridal accessories here!