CHOICE AWARDS OFFICIAL RULES
Entry into the Junebug Weddings Choice Awards constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules and Junebug Weddings Terms and Conditions.
This competition is sponsored by:
- JBW Media, Inc. dba Junebug Weddings ("Junebug"), 3267 Bee Caves Rd STE 107 PMB 340, Austin, TX 78746
Entries will be accepted on the following dates:
Nominations begin on July 14th, 2022, at 12:00 pm Central Time ("CT") and end July 21st, 2022, at 11:59 pm CT (the "Nomination Deadline").
Who can nominate:
- Anyone may nominate/win provided they are at least 18 years of age or they have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, whichever is older.
- Employees of Junebug and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and parent companies, affiliates and agents of Junebug and are not eligible to enter, however, Junebug employees and immediate family members are eligible to nominate.
How to nominate:
- Please submit nominations using the Choice Awards Nomination form found here: https://junebugweddings.formstack.com/forms/choice_awards_nominations_2022
- Nominations fall into one or more of the following categories: Wedding, Elopement, Video, Moment, Wedding Fashion, and Floral Design. You may nominate a single event for more than one category. To learn more about each category, read our Choice Awards Categories - What We're Looking For blog post.
By submitting a nomination, each Entrant understands and agrees to the following:
- There is no maximum number of nominations.
- Individuals are encouraged to nominate themselves.
- Individuals do not have to be Junebug Members to be considered for a Junebug Weddings Choice Award.
- All nominated work must have taken place from June 1st, 2021 to July 21st, 2022.
- All nominated work must showcase real couples. Styled shoots, workshops, etc. will be disqualified.
- Work will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria, as defined below.
- Work may not be obscene or indecent, it must not contain defamatory statements, it must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business, or group.
- Work may not depict or encourage any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior.
- Work will be judged anonymously based on merit only.
- Junebug membership is not required and will not be used to determine winners.
- The selection process will consist of multiple rounds of evaluation in which the Junebug Weddings Team will blindly review nominated work based on distinctiveness, skill, and artistry.
- The Junebug Weddings Team will select 5 nominations from each category to move forward to the voting round.
- The decisions made by the Judges will be final and binding.
- Voting will open August 18th, 2022 at 12:00 pm CT and will close on August 25th, 2022 at 12 pm CT.
- Individuals may vote for each category once per day. A day is defined as starting at 12:01 am CT and ending at 11:59 pm CT.
- Nominations with the majority votes after August 25th, 2022 at 12:01 pm CT will be selected as winners.
How the winners will be notified:
Winners will be announced on August 25th, 2022 at 2:01 PM CT. At the discretion of Junebug, Winners may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- The Winner has failed to execute and return any required documents or images within the specified time period
- The Entry violates the Official Rules
In any of these events, and at Junebug's sole discretion, the Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in his/her place according to the judging criteria set forth above.
What winners will receive:
- Each of the Winners will receive a Winner's badge to display on their website or blog (Winners Badge).
- The winning Entries will be published on JunebugWeddings.com with a link to the winner's website or blog.
Junebug Weddings' Limitation of Liability:
- Junebug assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Competition entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms.
- Junebug is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to this Competition.
- This Competition is void in any country or province where prohibited.
- This Competition is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Junebug is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected email. An Entry will be deemed void if the Judges determine the Entry to not be an original, or if the Entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
- Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Competition or the Winners Badge shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Travis County, Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Junebug in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas.
- be bound by these Official Rules;
- accept that the decisions of the Judges are final on all matters relating to the Competition; and
Junebug's right to cancel the Competition: If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Junebug that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Competition, Junebug reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition. If Junebug elects to cancel or terminate the Competition, Junebug will not retain any rights in the Entries.