(photo of Kat Williams by David McNeil)
UK based wedding blog Rock n Roll Bride is all about helping couples planning their weddings find their ” individuality and general awesomeness” – a mission we fully believe in! We asked the fabulous blogger Kat Williams, the rock n roll bride herself, about some of her favorite blog posts from the last few years, and she came up with some truly great ones! Take a look…
- How to … Pose in Your Wedding Photographs – What to Do (& What Not to Do): This post was surprisingly controversial! I wanted to show the brides that read my blog a few simple tips to help them feel more comfortable when having their engagement or wedding photos taken. The brides that read it loved it and Ive had a number of emails since from girls that used the tips on their wedding day. That was hugely rewarding.
- Emma & Pete’s “Enchantment Under the Sea Dance” & A Big Fat Suprise Wedding: One of my best friend’s weddings. Emma Case is a wedding photographer herself so when she told me she was having a surprise wedding on her 30th birthday I nearly died with excitement! I was an honour to be at the wedding as well as to feature their amazing photos afterward.
- “Rock n Revolution” = A Parisian Punk Rock Marie Antoinette Photo Shoot… The Final Results!: One of my favourite photo shoots that I was involved in. I went to Paris and dressed up as Marie Antoinette!
- Rob & Justine’s Beeeautiful Art Retreat South African Wedding: It’s so hard to pick my favourite real weddings as Ive featured so many over the past 3+ years! But Rob & Justine’s always stands out to me. Just look at those awesome DIY details!
- Film Wedding Photography – Sophie & Robert’s Quirky Vintage Countryside Wedding: Film is certainly not dead! Just look at these incredible images from deaf photographer Ashton Jean-Pierre.