I love the look of unusual dried flowers and seed pods, so when I recently learned of the treasures available at online store NettletonHollow.com (thanks Daily Candy!) I was so excited! Think of all the cool, creative DIY wedding decor possibilities…
- Accentuate your black, white and green color palette with bunches of rich, green Amaranthus flowers draped above the dance floor or around your main entrance.
- Hang seating cards and flower buds from sculptural Manzanita, Birch or Mitsumata branches.
- Place the bright and mod looking yellow Craspedia stems in simple vases down the center of a long table for a quirky modern centerpiece.
- Set a flower-like Febrifuga or curled Ram’s Head pod at each place setting with a menu tucked underneath.
- Build a simple arbor for your ceremony out of Paper Birch forks.
The dried botanicals create a dramatic look and give guests something to really explore and discuss with each other. Take them home when the wedding is over and use them as stunning home decor, or give them to special friends and family members as thank you gifts for all that they have done for you. Check out the Nettleton Hollow website and let your imagination go!