From Groombug, September 2007
Puerto Vallarta Paradise- Weddings and Honeymoons at Hacienda San Angel
Ever since Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor fell head over heals in love in Puerto Vallarta
, couples from all over have traveled there to revel in romance and relaxation. Super friendly people, world-class restaurants, tempting shops, five-star hotels, and jaw-dropping scenery are just a few of the things that have made Puerto Vallarta one of the most popular wedding and honeymoon destinations on earth. We think that what makes it one of the best is that in spite of its popularity, Puerto Vallarta has retained its beauty and cultural authenticity throughout the years.
One particularly special place that epitomizes the citys most charming virtues is the Hacienda San Angel
. This gorgeous property is actually 3 villas, one of which originally belonged to Mr. Burton himself, linked by beautiful walkways, gardens, and verandas. Widely considered to be one of the best boutique hotels in the world, the hacienda boasts a stunning hillside view of the Bay of Banderas
crowned by the picturesque Lady of Guadalupe Church
, 3 opulent swimming pools, museum quality furnishings, in room spa services, and unparalleled gourmet food
. The service is impeccable and the ambience so heavenly it simply defies description.
In November, Hacienda San Angel will unveil its new wedding chapel
, making the hotel THE place to get married in Puerto Vallarta. Lucky couples can expect every detail they desire to be expertly handled by the on-site Clef dOr Concierge
, one of only 60 in all of Mexico, so planning a wedding there is simply a breeze. Rumors of the opening are sweeping through Puerto Vallarta and beyond, so book now for your 2008 or 2009 wedding.
Hacienda San Angel
336 Miramar, Col. Centro,
Junebugs favorite links and tips
– Breathtaking view location plus delicious food
– Peaceful and refreshing place to spend the afternoon The Romantic Zone
– Old Puerto Vallarta at its finest The Malecon
– The central boardwalk and heart of the city, a local favorite on Sunday evenings
– Learn to do it like a pro
– Exclusive secluded beach tour with first-class pampering optionsRhthyms of the Night
– Evening dinner and show at Las Caletas Marina Mismaloya
– The best snorkeling near Puerto Vallarta Yelapa Y Majahuitas
– All day adventure to 2 gorgeous coves, with a quaint fishing village, tropical white sand beaches, snorkeling and abundant marine life Outdoor Adventure
– An eco thrill ride for the super buff
– The ultimate escape into natural beauty and luxury
Bienvenido a paraíso! Welcome to paradise!
Special thanks to Juanita, concierge at Hacienda San Angel
, for her expert tips on excursions in Puerto Vallarta.