We know that one of the most important aspects of wedding fashion is comfort. which means you’re probably looking for low heel wedding shoes for your big day. That’s why we’ve rounded up 30 of our favorite pairs! Don’t worry though, these wedding heels are as chic as they are comfy. These picks include pairs for every wedding season, style, and color palette while showcasing some of our favorite trends like mules, ankle ties, and sparkling embellishments.
Neutral Low Heel Wedding Shoes For Wedding Outfits
If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that won’t draw the attention away from your stunning wedding gown or bridal pantsuit, opt for these neutral-colored shoes. They’ll match any silhouette or color without sacrificing style.
- Steve Madden Irenee Ankle Strap Sandal ($69.95); 2. Nina Contesa Open Toe Pump ($78.95); 3. Jewel Badgley Mischka Women’s Robles Evening Pumps ($109) 4. Dirty Laundry DI Kismet Platform Sandals ($59.95); 5. Sam Edelman Dori Kitten Heel Pumps ($130); 6. Jeffrey Campbell Mr-Big Slide Sandal ($134.95)
White Low Heel Wedding Shoes
If you’re searching for something a little bit more bridal and your wedding ensemble is white–not ivory–then these picks will match beautifully. When picking white shoes, you may want to hold off until you have your outfit so you can compare colors. The last thing you want is an off-white gown with stark white shoes.
- 42 Gold Liya Slide Sandal ($119.95); 2. Jeffrey Campbell Appetit Wedge Slide Sandal ($139.95); 3. J. Renee Gabino Patent Sling Pumps ($89); 4. Madden Girl Daffi Block-Heel Mule ($59); 5. Badgley Mischka Clara Embellished Sandal ($225); 6. Sam Edelman Toren Leather Slingback Pumps ($129.99)
Black Low Heel Wedding Shoes
Wanting something a little edgier? We love black shoes paired with light colors. This is the perfect combo for anyone dreaming of unconventional bridal fashion. Our favorite? Black heels, a sleek gown, and a wedding cape!
- Jewel Badgley Mischka Feliz Evening Women’s Sandal ($109); 2. Nina Ganice Block-Heel Evening Sandals ($79); 3. Michael Kors Brie Ankle-Strap Pumps ($125); 4. Chinese Laundry Monroe Women’s Dress Sandals ($59.99); 5. Badgley Mischka Ginny d’Orsay Pointed Toe Pump ($235); 6. J. Renee Soncino Strappy Dress Sandals ($99)
Colorful Low Heel Wedding Shoes
Maybe you want to add a pop of color or tie in your color palette into your style. That’s where these colorful low heel wedding shoes come in. From blues to pinks to yellows, you can find low heels in every color of the rainbow.
- Jewel Badgley Mischka Fabiola Dress Slides ($89); 2. Schutz Betine Strappy Sandal ($127.95); 3. J. Renee Belamie Slingback Pumps ($88.95); 4. Kenneth Cole New York Riley 70 Slingback Pump ($158.95); 5. Coach Serena Block Heel Platform Sandal ($150); 6. Inez Mia Navy Suede ($238)
Metallic Low Heel Wedding Shoes
Last, but not least, the metallic heels. Your wedding day is the perfect excuse to wear all things sparkly, and this goes for your shoes too. Whether you’re looking for bold jewels or understated sequins, you can play it up or down as much as you want.
- Jewel Badgley Mischka Bradley Ankle Strap Sandal ($99); 2. Journee Collection Luela Pumps ($65); 3. Blue by Betsey Johnson Mari Block Heel Dress Sandals ($109); 4. Alex Marie Parlyn Glitter Rhinestone Strappy Sandals ($69.99); 5. 42 Gold Liya Slide Sandal ($120); 6. Alex Marie Mairitwo Metallic Leather Ankle Strap Wedge Sandals ($69.99)
Hunting for the perfect accessory to finish off your wedding look? Check out these 23 bridal crowns fit for a queen—because you are one!