MICHIGAN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
When you’re ready to start planning your wedding, a wedding photographer will be one of the first vendors you hire. Knowing this, the team at Junebug Weddings has worked tirelessly to curate a reliable and expertly vetted list of the top Michigan wedding photographers available for you.
We know how much your wedding photography will mean to you in the years to come.
That's why we bring you our trusted list of the best wedding photographers in Michigan
and around the world so you can choose your wedding photographer with confidence!
FIND OTHER WEDDING PROFESSIONALS
If you still haven’t decided on your venue, one of these locations could be the perfect spot for you to host your wedding or simply to take your wedding and/or engagement photos. The photographers listed above are best-equipped to shoot in these environments. That’s not just because they are the best photographers in the business, but these venues are right in their backyards.
- Gem Theatre in Detroit: This historic space can accommodate small and large weddings, and features stunning 1920s architecture in the heart of Detroit.
- Waterview Loft at Port Detroit: Located on the Detroit River, this spot is perfect for couples who want waterfront pictures but who also want to stay in the city.
- Mackinac Island: If you’d prefer to venture out of the city, go no further than this historic island on Lake Huron, stocked with horse-drawn carriages and stunning views.
- Michigan Vineyards: For lovers of wine and breathtaking views, why not pick your favorite vineyard in Michigan and take your entire wedding there.
- Westin Book Cadillac in Detroit: This iconic building can give your wedding style and sophistication with a contemporary edge.
If you are a Michigan local and would rather travel the world with a destination wedding, our list includes plenty of Michigan wedding photographers who would love to travel with you for your special day.
Contact request submitted.
We will be in touch soon!