Submit your photos now for the Junebug Weddings 2014
BEST OF THE BEST Engagement Photo Collection!
Spring has arrived and love is in the air! It's the season for engagements and we are thrilled to announce the Junebug Weddings 2014 Best of the Best Engagement Photo Contest is now open for submissions! We want to celebrate love and all the stunning imagery you've created while documenting it over the past 12 months. From your entries we'll be choosing the fifty most creative, exciting, technically impressive, and truly personal engagement photos, anniversary photos or couple's portraits to create a photo collection unlike any other.
- Submit Your Images: Please visit www.junebugweddings.com/best-of-the-best-submission to send us your favorite engagement photos from the past year - the images that make your clients love you and make you proud to be a photographer.
- Image Sizes: Please send up to 15 .jpg images that are 1,000 pixels on their longest side, without watermarks, taken between May 1st, 2013 and May 1st, 2014. Images should be placed in a .zip file that is no larger than 10MB.
- Subjects: Photographs should be from engagement, anniversary, or couples portrait shoots of real couples who are your clients. (No wedding photos, photos of models, or images from styled shoots, workshops or commercial shoots, please. If you have questions about eligibility, please read our Official Rules or write to [email protected] for more clarification.
- Submission Dates: Photos will be accepted from 12:01 am Pacific Time, Tuesday, April 1st, 2014, until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, May 1st, 2014.
- Processing Fee: A processing fee of $28 per photographer (or $18 for Junebug member photographers) will be charged for submissions of up to 15 images.
- Judging Process: The selection process consists of multiple rounds of evaluation in which a panel of Junebug Weddings team members, including Blair deLaubenfels and Christy Weber and all with years of experience in professional photography and photo editing, will act as Judges to collectively and anonymously review the entries and select 50 winning images based on distinctiveness, technical skill and artistry. Please read our Official Rules for more information.
- Exposure: If your photo/s are chosen, your copyright - including your name and business name - will be prominently displayed as part of our 2014 Best of the Best Engagement Photo Collection, and will be part of Junebug's marketing campaign to educate the world about the phenomenal art of wedding photography.
Thank you so much for your participation!
Please note that submissions to our Best of the Best Engagement Photo Collection are open to all wedding photographers and photos are chosen on the basis of merit only. Junebug Weddings membership is not required to be chosen for this feature, just killer photography skills! Photos submitted may also be published in other sections throughout our website. Please read our Official Rules before you submit.
Check out all of our past Best of the Best Engagement Photo Collection and see how our winners have set trends in engagement photography.
Want to have your work published in other Junebug Weddings editorial features? Just follow this link to find our complete editorial submission guidelines.
The image above includes 2013 Best of the Best Engagement Photos from the following incredible photographers:
Row 1: Adam Nyholt, Shari + Mike Photographers, Ben Sasso
Row 2: Denis Adonis, Andreas Feusi
Row 3: Tulio Isaac, Infused Studios, Ryan Brenizer