Today we want to remind you about our upcoming FASHION FORWARD Wedding Photography Workshop in Los Angeles on November 13-14, 2013. It’s coming up fast and we have a few spaces left, so don’t miss out!
We’re hosting this workshop because we so strongly believe in photography education, and in these instructors – Sue Bryce, Callaway Gable and Roberto Valenzuela. As an attendee you’ll get to shoot with each one in a small group setting and learn first hand how they approach their businesses, connect with their clients and create the stunning imagery that they do. Plus we’ll have a special guest lighting tips segment from the one and only Scott Robert Lim. (And don’t forget the yummy food and after-hours hang out time – we’re also all about fun at Junebug!)
When it comes to shooting we’ll have the most beautiful backdrop. Check out our Pinterest inspiration boards to get a sneak peek at the looks we’re putting together! You won’t believe the gorgeous set-ups you’ll get to shoot thanks to:
- Vibiana – a location unlike any other, and a photographer’s dream to shoot in!
- Revelry Event Design – the masters of creative wedding decor and photo shoot set-ups
- Casa de Perrin – a rental house for the most spectacular and unique tableware, flatware, glassware and decor
- Eddie Zaratsian Custom Florals and Lifestyle – designing florals for our amazing tabletop and lounge setups
- R-Mine Bespoke – dressing our models in the most beautiful bridal wear
- Celadon & Celery – creating bouquets and floral accessories for our gorgeous models
- East Six – invitation designers with crazy cool style
Plus there will be giveaways galore! Workshop attendees will be entered to win:
- 5 gorgeous SOHO BOOKS from Renaissance Albums (valued at $300 each)
- $500 worth of post production fom the wizards at Fotofafa
- 5 stunning 20×30 canvases from ProDPI (valued at $130 each)
- Scott Robert Studio (valued at $295)
- 4 full passes to WPPI 2014
- Photography books from Peachpit Publishing
- Plus many more surprises!
Phew! That’s a lot in two days. Sign up now and join us – it’s going to be so fun, we really can hardly wait!