Get Hitched Give Hope is an incredible Seattle-based charitable giving event that’s run by the passion, love, kindness and hard work of many in our local professional wedding community. Each year this dedicated team of volunteers gives brides and grooms a way to “get gorgeous goods, while giving back” and raises money for wish-granting charities helping those who are seriously or terminally ill. This year, they’re out to break their fundraising record again (their goal is $75,000!) to benefit Santa Barbara-based Dream Foundation and The Young Survival Coalition of Seattle
Junebug is thrilled to be a Presenting Sponsor of Get Hitched Give Hope this year, and we want to be sure that everyone out there knows about the exciting ways that they can get involved too. In addition to attending their luxe October 27th Gala Event to bid on live and silent auction items (see more about this on What Junebug Loves today!), wedding and portrait photographers all over the world can get in on the giving action by doing what they do best – taking great photos! Here’s the scoop on how to be a Photo Giver:
1. Shoot a wedding, portrait session, or photo shoot of your choice
2. Donate $100 of the proceeds to Get Hitched Give Hope
3. Post about the session on your blog or website
4. Send in 3-5 photos with a description of the session and a link to your blog post to [email protected]
5. GHGH will then blog and Facebook about the session to share your goodies with the world!
Not a photographer? You can still help by passing this along to all your favorite shooters, or by checking our the Get Hitched Give Hope website to learn more.
Thanks everyone! Doesn’t it feel good to give back?